Download the PrePass whitepaper for an overview of the FMCSA drug-testing regimen, including when tests must be conducted, what drugs the tests reveal, and why Congress required FMCSA to develop the clearinghouse. After reading this whitepaper, you will understand the answers to these important questions:
- Who must register with the clearinghouse?
- Who must check clearinghouse information and how is it done?
- What information will be in the clearinghouse and how will drivers know?
- What are the fees for using the clearinghouse?
- Who must report drug and alcohol violations to the clearinghouse?
- What can state agencies do with the clearinghouse?