About the Webinar
Many motor carriers are hesitant to develop crash preventability determination programs out of fear of potential liability or the lack of bandwidth to manage one. But now that the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has established an official program of its own, many carriers are giving it a second thought.
Watch this PrePass webinar, "The Benefits of Truck Crash Preventability Programs." Learn about establishing a program at your fleet and get details of the FMCSA determination program. Two experts from Scopelitis Transportation Consulting, P. Sean Garney and Steve Keppler, will discuss:
- Details on FMCSA's crash preventability program, including which crashes are eligible and what documents you'll need
- Internal crash preventability determination programs
- The carrier and driver benefits and drawbacks of using these programs
- Carrier best practices for crash preventability determination programs
- Where to find resource that can help and more